The aim of this course is to define the roles and responsibilities of the Chaperone. It will enable staff to understand how the role of the Chaperone meets CQC standards and GMC guidance.
- Define the purpose of a Chaperone
- State the roles and responsibilities of a Chaperone
- Identify the qualities of a Chaperone
- Identify when a Chaperone might be used or requested
- Discuss individual interpretations of the word ‘intimate’
- Explain the importance of using inclusive language
- Identify times when it may be necessary to raise concerns or undertake Professional Reporting
- Explain the importance of accurate record keeping
The materials on this course rely on concepts and principles found on a Safeguarding Level 1 course and an Equality & Diversity Awareness course. This course can be delivered standalone, but for the learning to be fully appreciated by the learner, the learner should attend all three.
This course is delivered in-house for a flat charge of £245 for up to twenty delegates attending. All certificates and materials are included. No VAT is charged.
Book this course
Please use the buttons below to book your course. Enter your details to book a course and you will receive a confirmation email.
Please ensure you have read our Terms of Service before booking