This course covers all the skills required to look after the first aid requirements of babies and children. It meets the requirements set by OFSTED and complies with the regulations that child minders are now required to have a first aid certificate.
This course can be broken down and delivered over a number of days, at weekends or in the evenings.
- Your role as a First Aider
- Recording and reporting of incidents
- Contents of First Aid kits
- Unconscious casualty
- Unconscious casualty, not breathing (CPR)
- Fractures and dislocations
- Minor conditions including burns & scalds, sprains & strains, head injuries, diabetes, febrile convulsions & meningitis
No previous knowledge or experience is needed to attend this course.
Candidates must be physically fit and be able to carry out all the procedures detailed in the course. This will include kneeling, sitting and lying on the floor.
This course is available in-house for £395 for up to 12 delegates attending this course (Total price for a group of 12). All certificates and materials are included. No VAT is charged.
Book this course
Please use the buttons below to book your course. Enter your details to book a course and you will receive a confirmation email.