Schools First Aid covers emergency situations common in the school environment and is therefore ideal for teachers and other school support staff. This one day course covers all the essential elements of First Aid including Blood Loss, Recovery Position, CPR, Seizures, Allergic Reactions, Fractures, Choking, Burns and Head Injuries. Additional topics can be included to meet your individual needs
It is possible to upgrade the certificate to an Emergency First Aid at Work certificate at the same time.
- Your role as a First Aider within the workplace
- Recording and reporting of incidents
- Contents of First Aid kits
- Unconscious casualty
- Unconscious casualty, not breathing (CPR)
- Head Injuries
- Allergic Reactions ‘Anaphylaxis‘ – Recap on the causes and recognition of Anaphylaxis and how Auto-Injectors / Epinephrine / Adrenaline can be used as part of the treatment. Includes practice with the latest generation of Epipen®, Jext® and Emerade® Auto-Injectors
- Minor conditions including Burns & Scalds, Sprains & Strains, Fractures & Dislocations
No previous first aid knowledge or training is necessary.
Candidates must be physically fit and be able to carry out all the procedures detailed in the course. This will include kneeling, sitting and lying on the floor.
This course is available in-house for £395 for up to a maximum of twenty delegates in total. All certificates and materials are included. No VAT is charged.
Book this course
Please use the buttons below to book your course. Enter your details to book a course and you will receive a confirmation email.
Please ensure you have read our Terms of Service before booking